Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 May 2011

We will call this "Day Sixteen".

I've been gone for two days. I would say sorry guys, but it's more like sorry to myself.

It's okay though, boyfriend came into town from Boston and has never been to Montreal before. We walked for hours and I think I was actually the most sore I had been in a while from climbing and walking alone. I also ate less because I was distracted so that's good for maintaining weight during a slight change in schedule at least.

Well I'm off to a good start getting back into the swing of things. I warmed up on the bike this morning and did some push ups. I haven't done push ups in a while but I am strangely improving. Perhaps the break helped give my muscles time to settle down from being sore. :) I'm going running after I go to dog walking today and then the rest of the day is mine to dedicate to my paper and reed making.

Good times! This is a short post. Stats later :)

349 days to go.

-B.B

No comments:

Post a Comment